KStars project on Phabricator

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sun Oct 21 09:48:04 BST 2018

Hello all,

So we've been using KDE's phabricator system recently to do handle all
patches to KStars. Valentin also suggested we use the same portal to handle
tasks, TODOs and such all in one place which is a great idea.

The URL is: https://phabricator.kde.org/project/profile/295/

It's bare-bones now, but we should migrate some of the "junior jobs" among
other TODOs there for more visibility and community interaction and
feedback.

The next milestone for KStars is v3.0.0 which is shaping up nicely, though
it needs a LOT more testing before we can declare it ready. There are some
still pending annoying bugs that needs to sorted out over at bugs.kde.org
as well.

--
Best Regards,