Fwd: KStars Lite night mode

KDE eV Android kdeonandroid at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:58:26 BST 2018

--------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gábor Jakus <jakugab at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 11:17 PM
Subject: KStars Lite night mode
To: <kdeonandroid at gmail.com>

Dear Developers!

First of all, I like to say a great thanks for Kstars Lite. It's an easy to
use and smooth running app for controlling astronomy setups.
Let me take a suggestion for a night vision mode: it would be usefull, if
all of the menu backgrounds which appear in white now in the app, would be
dark ( black, dark grey or so), and the letters, figures would be red, like
the sky map in night vison mode. It would help to use this app in the field
and to hold the dark adaptation of the eyes.

Best regards
Gabor