Kstars Feedback

Jeremy Whiting jeremypwhiting at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 20:06:36 UTC 2017

Hi Jasem,

I finally got back to a working knewstuff development setup. I ran through
some tests here and found the following:

a) I see when I use knewstuff's test application (in tests folder of
knewstuff called khotnewstuff) to check kstars.knsrc it's downloading the
xml data from edu.kde.org but the entries don't have size tags. Compare
that to when I grab kanagram's data (which is coming from ocs I think?)
data elements have size tags.
b) What are you using to upload the data to edu.kde.org? just checking the
files and xml directly into svn/git ? If that's the case we could probably
easily add the size tags to the xml. If you're using a tool to upload the
data, which tool are you using and let's see why it's not putting file size
information in the xml. It's probably just a bug if this is the case.

thanks,
Jeremy