NGC Thumbnails

Hans hans at lambermont.dyndns.org
Sat Apr 15 13:02:31 UTC 2017

Agreed, this is something very nice to have. And it is tedious work too.  For
images that don't look too good I expect we'll even get negative remarks, but
that should not inhibit this project. To me having a skimpy image is far better
than no image at all.

Is the idea to have an image library or to dynamically download them on demand ?

-- Hans