User survey: How do you use the Observation Planner?

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 08:33:00 UTC 2016

Hi

I'm working (mostly out of selfish interest) on a new workflow for
observation planning and execution in KStars. For starters, it will be
an alternative way of using the observation planner that requires less
preparation in terms of making a session plan etc. Eventually, I have
plans that might involve more significant changes, that may affect
users of the current workflow.

So, to that effect, I want some feedback, so I've put up this Google form:
https://goo.gl/forms/aHAJDByfeYeDe7Eu1

You can also send me feedback via e-mail (send to my personal e-mail
rather than copying the list), and describe how you use the
observation planner so I know what workflows to avoid touching.