KStars Lite update

Hans hans at lambermont.dyndns.org
Sun Oct 2 16:43:11 UTC 2016

LOL your apk naming convention just made me reinstall the previous version.
plz. use YYYY-MM-DD :) it's an ISO standard that gets you free sorting.

'Set Geolocation' window got stuck; I see no 'ok' button of some sort to
acknowledge my settings and the bottom half of the window only shows a list of
cities and 'add location'. The add location/GPS works, but it makes no sense to
mandate giving the location a city name and country IMO. Maybe auto-name it
'GPS-coordinates-date' ?

The selection system is improved \o/ I can now zoom in and out without constant
questions if I want to track the empty space or star that was used in zoom.

-- Hans