KStars Lite issues

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Mon Nov 7 21:03:19 UTC 2016

Ok so I checked on desktop it's kstarsrc, and on Android it's
libkstars.sorc, there is no absolute file path given. I added a few debug
and I'm not sure if aboutToQuit() signal is being caught in Android,
because save save config to disk when we receive that signal. Btw, I added
a manual Options::self()->save() after changing the color scheme, and still
I cannot see it getting saved, it resets to default values when restarted.

Here is a link to the log file generated from adb logcat (
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dt824eddkhzg4up/log.txt?dl=0)

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq