[Kstars-devel] KStars idling CPU usage

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Tue May 3 10:27:15 UTC 2016

Ok, it seems the SkyMapQDraw::paintEvent(..) is being called too many
times. I tried to debug and find out why it is being fired too many times
but the traceback was not very helpful. Here it is:

https://paste.kde.org/pfszgabwk

Perhaps someone can shed some light on the traceback?

Regards,
Jasem

--
Best Regards,