[Kstars-devel] GSoC 2016

slangwhanger gk.009801 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 05:21:41 UTC 2016

Dear Sir,
No , I haven't succeeded in building Kstars on Windows, yet.
After setting up emerge, with MinGW compiler , When I tried to install the
qt libraries and frameworks , there were a whole lot of errors , I was not
able to get rid of.

I tried using the pre-compiled qt libraries but there was still an error in
installing the framework.
After asking around on #kde-windows , I decided to shift my compiler to
MSVC2013.
Hereafter I was not able to proceed much  owing to my classes, but now it's
the weekend, so I can give my time.