[Kstars-devel] Issue with image downloader?

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Fri Jan 8 08:57:43 UTC 2016

Hi Akarsh,

I agree completely, I was also wondering why we were taking two steps for
image download. I don't even think we should have "Save/Delete" all images
or "save" for a single image, all images should be saved by default, let's
reduce the GUI clutter here. Maybe we can add a button somewhere else for
"Reset to Factory settings" or something like that where all
images/dbs/settings are deleted in the ~/.local/share/kstars

Regards,
Jasem

--
Best Regards,