[Kstars-devel] Issue with image downloader?

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Thu Jan 7 19:14:02 UTC 2016

Hello,

So in observation planner, some images won't show up, I _think_ the problem
is here:

CurrentImagePath = QStandardPaths::locate( QStandardPaths::DataLocation ,
CurrentImage );

I think it should be :

CurrentImagePath =
QStandardPaths::writableLocation(QStandardPaths::DataLocation) +
QDir::separator() + CurrentImage

Another thing, instead of hardcoding '/' where it could cause problems on
other operating systems, we should opt for QDir::separator()

Finally, if the downloaded image is large (> 10 MB) then the image is not
displayed, is there a way to limit the size of the image downloaded?

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq