[Kstars-devel] Caldwell catalog in Kstars?

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Thu Jan 7 09:13:02 UTC 2016

The catalog didn't load correctly because the last column was set to
"Ignore" but the actual data sometimes had an ignore column and sometimes
not so it wasn't processing them correctly. I modified the catalog and it
seems to be working fine. I also changed the prefix to "Caldwell" instead
of "C", it just appeared better to me with the fuller name, but you can
change it back to the standard "C" if you want.