[Kstars-devel] Introduction

Sitaram Shelke sitaramshelke at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 04:35:24 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,
I am Sitaram, I am a final year Computer Engineering student from Pune,
India. I am looking forward to participate in GSoC 16 and wish to
contribute to KStars. I wanted to start early and I have build kstars from
source on my kubuntu machine. I would like to help with some introductory
bugs/jobs first. If anyone wants to suggest me some specific task I would
be happy to know.
About my skills I have a good experience with Qt 4.8 and C++, Python and
Golang. I am on IRC and Telegram by the nickname 'sitaramshelke'. Looking
forward for your suggestions.

--
-sitaram