Solar system bodies update?

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sun Aug 28 15:53:42 UTC 2016

Hello,

Noticed that coords for some solar system bodies in the observing list
(e.g. comets) are not updated, so when I double click an object, even when
it is above the horizon, it goes somewhere randomly below.

In observing list, in slotCenterObject() we set the click object and click
points of the Skymap, but the coords are wrong, and I'm not sure how to
force re-calculation? I used updateCoords() but it didn't have much effect
on the RA/DEC. Also, slotCenter in skymap already perform updateCoords on
the "clicked" point. Do we need to use findPosition() from KSPlanetBase or
what?

At any rate, any idea on how to fix this?

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq