[Kstars-devel] Default FOV?

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Mon Apr 25 06:34:12 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

What do you guys think about having a default FOV symbol turned on with
KStars first-run? The user can turn it off of course, but I think it adds a
bit of a usability benefit. While I "Slew to Object" or "Center in Map", I
have a general idea about the object local but not exactly where.

I know users can turn on/off and select FOVs at any point, but I _suspect_
many do not discover this feature. Maybe we can turn on by default the "One
Degree" FOV or even "Telrad"... thoughts?

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq