[Kstars-devel] KStars data on OSX

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sat Sep 5 08:36:25 UTC 2015

Hello Sean,

I'm afraid I don't know how ECM pans out in different OSes, as it seems
that the directories are generated by each system differently. Your best
best is to either post your problem on the KDE-buildsystem mail list (
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-buildsystem) or ask on IRC on
#kde-devel and someone will probably point you to the correct resource.

Regards,
Jasem

Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq