[Kstars-devel] Non full name in developer account

M.S. Adityan msadityan at gmail.com
Sun May 17 10:54:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am going home, since exams are over. I will start working on the project
soon. Meanwhile I have setup my blog www.msadityan.com. I am trying to add
my blog to Planet KDE. I have followed the instructions regarding adding a
hackergotchi, and modifying the planetkde/config file and then git push.

But I am getting the following error.

drawkward at drawkward-VirtualBox:~/planet-kde-org$ git push
Counting objects: 7, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (7/7), done.
Writing objects: 100% (7/7), 19.79 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done.
Total 7 (delta 5), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Audit failure - Commit 205408e564074f89174a8cc31c4c83dda6113de5 -
Non-full name: M.S.Adityan
remote: Audit failure - Commit 205408e564074f89174a8cc31c4c83dda6113de5 -
Non-full name: M.S.Adityan
remote: FATAL: VREF/kde-update-checks: helper program exit status 256
remote: Push declined - commits failed audit
remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/master
To git at git.kde.org:websites/planet-kde-org
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'git at git.kde.org:websites/planet-kde-org'

I have changed my name in the developer account to my full name. Someone
from the sysadmin team told me to do so. I have also changed my name to my
full name in my .gitconfig file. What could be causing this error?

Thanks!