[Kstars-devel] Suggestions for a newbie

Rafal Kulaga rl.kulaga at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 15:44:33 UTC 2015

Hi!

We don't really have an API in KStars, at least not in a traditional sense
;-) As it comes to junior jobs - you're right, they're the best way to
start developing KStars. If you're looking for more guidance on how to fix
a particular bug, feel free to ask me - it's quite hard to give universal
advices. You should certainly compile KStars in debug mode and use a
debugger rather than printf()-based debugging ;-)

Cheers,
Rafal