[Kstars-devel] Backport of KStars commit to master

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Thu Apr 9 20:50:02 UTC 2015

Hello,

This is _not_ the first time I asked Laurent to stop submitting to
Frameworks branch (which I deleted, but I guess I don't have enough
permission for this? or it gets recreated?). The master branch is based on
KF5 since _last_ year. Last December, I sent this email to Laurent

"Hi Montel,

KStars master branch is now based on KF5 so frameworks branch is no longer
required. This is an FYI since I saw a few commits from you in the last few
days to the frameworks branch."

So please acknowledge this email since I never received any replies
regarding this topic!

Regards,
Jasem

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 11:44 PM, Alexander Potashev <aspotashev at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Laurent,
>
> You probably forgot to backport your commit [1] in KStars repo from
> branch "frameworks" to "master". After this is done, someone should
> remove the frameworks branch (depending on who has enough
> permissions.)
>
> [1] commits.kde.org/kstars/28e93c460b7602dd8300067e0149b9dcb74eae25
>
> --
> Alexander Potashev

Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq