[Kstars-devel] Porting KStars to KF5

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Wed Jul 16 09:22:54 UTC 2014

kde_file.h is part of KDE4. I migrated KDE_fseek to QT_FSEEK so this file
is no longer required. Please update and test again. Btw, KStars still
crashes at startup, I think we need strip down the startup process so we
can diagnose these issues one by one. Furthermore, the ~400 FIXME entries
must be tackled, it would be made more difficult since they were written by
developers who are not necessarily available now. Also, I can't get
QtCreator to run KStars is debug mode now, will try later.

Regards,
Jasem

--
Best Regards,