[Kstars-devel] Porting KStars to KF5

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Thu Jul 10 18:13:08 UTC 2014

Hello all,

Ok, I created branch 'frameworks'. So far, I got CMake to somewhat works
(there are still issues, mostly with icons). I also starting some porting
work by removing all kDebug and kWarning to qDebug and qWarning
respectively. Still the code does not compile, a lot more work is pending.

Regards,
Jasem

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Samikshan Bairagya <samikshan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 10-Jul-2014 5:01 AM, "Jasem Mutlaq" <mutlaqja at ikarustech.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > With the initial release of KF5, master is now at "KDE Applications
> 4.12" in which a mix of KF4 & KF5 based applications will be released by
> December 2014. I think we should begin the porting process in a new branch
> (kstars-kf5) and asses its quality with time.
> >
> > What do you guys think?
> >

> Greetings everyone. Yes. The porting process needs to be started. I wish
> to be involved as much as I possibly can.
>
> > --
> > Best Regards,
> > Jasem Mutlaq

Best Regards,