[Kstars-devel] Error while including QSql in KStars

Vijay Dhameliya vijay.atwork13 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 13:27:46 UTC 2014

Hi guys

On the basis of long discussion on implementing Database system in Kstars,
For now I am trying to replace file system of one file with database to
measure change in performance.

I was trying to include QSql in one of the file as follow :
http://pastebin.kde.org/p4ip1msya and I am getting following error in
building:

/home/vijay13/kde/kstars/kstars/kstars/skycomponents/asteroidscomponent.h:24:
error: QSql: No such file or directory

Can you please guid me to get rid of it and how to I add new library or
file in cmake (I have no much knowledge of cmake). :)

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay

PS: It would be helpful if someone can give me link from where I can learn
way to measure performance