[Kstars-devel] How does one set the install prefix for QStandardPaths?

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 08:02:57 UTC 2014

Hi folks

Sorry to be asking what might be a newbie question, but I can't seem
to find out how to do this, so here goes.

I'm installing the KF5 branch in some prefix. It installs fine, but it
cannot find any of its resources, which are in $PREFIX/share/kstars,
because QStandardPaths is looking for them in:
~/.local/share/kstars
/usr/local/share/kstars
/usr/share/kstars
as reported by the error dialog (see my most recent commit for this change).
How do I tell QStandardPaths to search my ${PREFIX}?