[Kstars-devel] KStars version bumped to 2.1.0

Rishab Arora ra.rishab at gmail.com
Tue May 21 23:42:49 UTC 2013

Hi,

KDE SC 4.11 Soft feature freeze is scheduled for today.
Since this version of KStars will release significant changes, I've bumped
the version to 2.1.0 which should help us manage bugs and user experiences
better..

KStars 2.1.0 features Samikshan's GSoC work (What's Interesting Tool) as
well as the data handling modules I added during my GSoC project, among a
lot of other improvements.

I've also added these two to the feature plan:
https://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.11_Feature_Plan#kdeedu

I should also mention that version numbers are now handled by the root
CMakeList.txt instead of main.cpp. We can change the revision number after
minor fixes till the next release cycle.

Regards,
Rishab Arora