[Kstars-devel] Changed the KStars website quite a bit

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 01:36:42 UTC 2013

Hi folks

I made quite a few changes on the KStars website.

Most notably, I moved installation and features sections to separate
pages and made them more readable and spaced-out.

Also, we need more images and screenshots on our website, and I'd be
grateful if someone could help us out with that.

Also, I've tried to be a little over advertising. Not sure if that's
good, but as developers and users who battle with bugs, we seldom
realize how well we do some of the things we do well.

Do let me know if you have any feedback.

http://edu.kde.org/kstars/