[Kstars-devel] Proposal: Merge bleeding-edge into master

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 01:10:44 UTC 2013

Hi

It looks like we have a lot of fixes that would be good to put into
this release currently sitting in bleeding-edge.

While this defeats the initial purpose of creating bleeding-edge, I
think it might be best to merge it into master and use bleeding-edge
for only those fixes that should not go into the current release
(4.11)

The other option is to cherry-pick all the relevant commits into
master.

What do you all think about these options? I feel that the NaN
magnitude stuff is stable enough to check into master (that was the
initial reason I created bleeding-edge)

Sorry about all this confusion.