[Kstars-devel] [kstars] /: Merge branch 'bleeding-edge'

Akarsh Simha akarsh.simha at kdemail.net
Sat Jul 6 21:35:50 UTC 2013

Git commit acaa3866019f7860bf1e97bef884aac666a73e4d by Akarsh Simha.
Committed on 06/07/2013 at 19:14.
Pushed by asimha into branch 'master'.

Merge branch 'bleeding-edge'

Many of the fixes in bleeding-edge are best put into KDE 4.11, so upon
some brief consultation with fellow developers, we concluded that we
might as well merge bleeding-edge into master.

I also agree with Alexey and Henry that it is best to make small
branches to hold features. It would be interesting if we came up with
a system to notify the mailing list every time a new remote branch is
opened, if not already existing.

Those interested could please help us with some extensive testing so
that we can be sure that KDE 4.11 is error-free.

The hard feature freeze is on the 8th IIRC.

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org

http://commits.kde.org/kstars/acaa3866019f7860bf1e97bef884aac666a73e4d