[Kstars-devel] Query regarding improving Deep Sky Object handling

Vijay Dhameliya vijay.atwork13 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 12:05:22 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I was looking through idea of improving Deep Sky Object handling
here<http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Edu/KStars/Better_deep-sky_handling>,
 and top priority is given to idea of adding a number of fields to the
database tables that will be used in case necessary, I have small confusion
here, does it mean to add one field in database table that will indicate
how many fields are there in particular DSO or it is mean to add few new
fields to database for extra information ?

If it means to add few extra fields then what those filed would be ? I
researched about DSO on Google but couldn't figure it out by my self so can
you please explain me a bit about it since I am very much interested in
working on improving DSO handling and database.

Regards and Thanks
Vijay Dhameliya