[Kstars-devel] Problem with horizontal coordinates of sky objects in observation planner

Vijay Dhameliya vijay.atwork13 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 17:07:27 UTC 2013

Hi

I tried to figure out the cause of this problem and could figure out, when
we are adding skyobject to observation list it has got some alt/az value
which is not being update with time while ra/dec is updated with time. So
when we call slotCenter the object will previously set position of object
according to old values of alt/az and then
focusObject->EquotorialtoHorizontal in slotCentre will update alt/az to
latest value.

https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/114252/diff/#index_header fixes problem
on my Kstars.

Regards