[Kstars-devel] Review Request-Display of facts

Daniel-Marian Baboiu daniel.baboiu at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 28 15:35:18 UTC 2012

I don't want to discourage you from contributing, but you must think if
the feature is actually useful (like your tooltip patch) or is another
"Mr. Paperclip".

Personally, I find the "display of facts" not to be an useful feature.
First, these are interesting for the very beginners only. Even for them,
the novelty of facts wears off quickly (how many people read the "tip of
the day", for example? Me, for example, I keep it only as a confirmation
that kstars has fully loaded). On the other hand, having the coordinates
displayed IS needed at all times.