[Kstars-devel] Sorry for my mistake -- Merge of Google Code-In 2010 branch

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:31:18 UTC 2012

Hi

I'm sorry I didn't do the merge correctly, and just pushed.

The previous 6 commits are from the Code-In branch. I wanted to merge
it into master, but didn't do that merge right to preserve history.

However, current master should be fine -- no build errors, no
regressions, and the code-in work merged perfectly. Just a matter of
history on the repository.

Do let me know if things work.

I'd like to highlight some work on "KSHelpLabel" that this merge adds
to trunk. Implemented by Valery Kharitonov (kharvd), the KSHelpLabel
widget can anchor to a help topic. You'll see that terms like
'Magnitude', 'RA' are converted into help links in the Details Dialog,
and clicking on them should launch khelpcenter and show the relevant
pages from the Astroinfo project.