[Kstars-devel] [kstars] kstars: Introducing Ekos, a new tool for KStars that will empower amateur astronomers to utilize INDI based devices to perform essential functions in astrophotography:

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Mon Jan 30 01:24:02 UTC 2012

 [ 71%] Building CXX object kstars/CMakeFiles/kstars.dir/kstarsactions.o
> /home/fred/git/kstars/kstars/kstarsactions.cpp: In member function ‘void KStars::slotEkos()’:
> /home/fred/git/kstars/kstars/kstarsactions.cpp:358:33: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct Ekos’
> /home/fred/git/kstars/kstars/kstars.h:67:7: error: forward declaration of ‘struct Ekos’
> /home/fred/git/kstars/kstars/kstarsactions.cpp:360:13: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘struct Ekos’
> /home/fred/git/kstars/kstars/kstars.h:67:7: error: forward declaration of ‘struct Ekos’
> make[2]: *** [kstars/CMakeFiles/kstars.dir/kstarsactions.o] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [kstars/CMakeFiles/kstars.dir/all] Error 2
> make: *** [all] Error 2

Trying deleting the KStars build directly and see if you can compile
again. I just committed more changes, so make sure to run 'git pull'
in the KStars directory. Is the "Open FITS" menu item within the file
menu there? Just making sure this is not a libcfitsio dependency
issue.

It's recommended to compile INDI 0.9 which was released recently.
Check www.indilib.org for more details.

Regards,
Jasem