[Kstars-devel] The GSoC question

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 16:31:02 UTC 2012

Hi

So we have two weeks to put up ideas for GSoC up on the KDE community wiki.

I'm willing to mentor one student again. Anyone else interested in
mentoring? We might have place for two students again.

Also, we need to come up with projects that neither have to deal with the
the hardwired bits of Kstars code, and that at the same time, that do not
add complications to KStars' codebase.

Also, I think this is the time when we really need honest feedback from
previous students. I thought Harry's feedback about the tediousness of
projects was very valuable.