[Kstars-devel] [kstars] kstars: Delete fitsviewer if no longer required

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 06:03:59 UTC 2012

>  Delete fitsviewer if no longer required

Hi Jasem

Just curious to know what the reason behind deleting the FITS Viewer
is? There were two bugs filed on it -- one today and one yesterday --
so it probably is buggy.

Did I miss a replacement that you might have made?

I'm asking, mostly because, I had "distant dream" plans of making FITS
DSS overlay on the skymap possible. FITS, in this case, would be
better suited because the plate reduction data is in the header.