[Kstars-devel] Updated the GSoC project idea descriptions.

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 07:58:55 CEST 2011

Hi everybody,

http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2011/Ideas#KDE_Edu

I've added gory detail. I hope I've left enough space for some
creativity at least.

@Colleagues: Please let the list know if you think something is
	     inappropriate, or you have something better to suggest /
	     something to add.

@Applicants: Here are some general tips:

* It would be nice to have implementation ideas and more mockups on
  your proposal. The mockups help us understand what you want to do,
  and implementation details indicate to us that you are capable of
  designing software.

* If you have a couple patches to contribute, that would be a plus,
  because it shows that you can actually work with real-world code and
  with version control etc.

* Scope for creativity is always encouraged.

* Remember that your proposal is not viewed just by the KStars team,
  but by all of KDE. Make sure your idea is presented in succint
  clarity that is understandable by all of KDE.

* Feel free to suggest ideas that are not on our list.

Again, sorry for being so late in doing this. I hope you have enough
time to polish your applications.