[Kstars-devel] Re: KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars

Alexey Khudyakov alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 22:16:29 CET 2011

On 03.03.2011 00:07, Alexey Khudyakov wrote:
> SVN commit 1223416 by khudyakov:
>
> Use CompassColor for labels for horizon, equator and ecliptic
>
> Make CompassColor contrast with both sky and horizon

On related note. horizoncomponent.cpp contains about 330 lines of code
commented with #if 0 / #endif and #warning Still have to port
HorizonComponent::draw()

It dates back to 2010.10.23. Since kstars draw horizon quite happily
(albeit imperfectly) should I assume that it is some remnant and should
be removed.