[Kstars-devel] Kstars and SBIG ccds

Rakesh Nath raknath at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 02:16:48 CEST 2011

Hey All

Can someone help me out with details, if Kstars can run a SBIG ccd
camera. I would like the software installed on my system for my
research. I see that Kstars does have some kind of compatibility with
CCD, but I am not sure if it supports SBIG. Are there any special
drivers I need to support?

I have installed the generic SBIG drivers. But I am not sure Kstars will
pick them up automatically.

--
Thanks and Regards
Rakesh Nath