[Kstars-devel] ESA SoCiS application submitted

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 02:10:34 CEST 2011

Hi

Rafal tells me that he's submitted our application to ESA SoCiS. He's
going to be the org-admin for the ESA SoCiS.

Our ideas page needs more ideas (although there's no surity that we'll
be offered a slot, it's always good to have ideas -- we could reuse
them later as well). Particularly, I think it's a good idea to have an
emphasis on education and outreach more than amateur astronomy, to
justify ESA funding.

The list of accepted organizations is going to be announced in a
couple of days (18th July). Let's hope we are on that list!