[Kstars-devel] Re: About comets.dat

Jérôme SONRIER jsid at emor3j.fr.eu.org
Sat Feb 26 22:22:59 CET 2011

I sent an email to the SSD webmaster about the ASCII file and got a
reply yesturday. He has fixed the extraction process and the file now
contains the last orbit for comets with more than one orbit solution.
The bad news is that the format has changed : the first column is wider
and some names will be truncated if we format the file so it can be read
by kstars (another reason to use the CSV file).
I copy below the mail I received :

--
Jérôme SONRIER