[Kstars-devel] Re: Transition to git

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 01:13:06 CEST 2011

On Sun, Apr 03, 2011 at 05:22:31PM -0500, Akarsh Simha wrote:
> KStars is moving to git. Jeremy Whiting has has been trying to build
> KStars and ensure that things work fine in git. At the moment, we can
> check out the repository and work locally, but can't push to the
> server.

Hi

The transition to git for KStars is complete. Everything works
(including Commit Keywords, commitfilter and CIA.vc!).

KStars also now builds independent of KDE Edu.

To clone the repository:

git clone git://anongit.kde.org/kstars

Login credentials are preserved. So you can also push any commited
changes by doing a git push.