[Kstars-devel] About packaging kstars downloadable data

Noel David Torres Taño envite at rolamasao.org
Fri Sep 24 13:42:38 CEST 2010

On Viernes 24 Septiembre 2010 07:50:04 usted escribió:
>   Hello,
>
> > Do you have a statement (from Mr. Erik Høg or from ESA allowing to use
> > the catalog) that I can include in my package?
>
> maybe ist's best, to ask erik...
>
> http://www.astro.ku.dk/~erik/Tycho-2/
> http://www.astro.ku.dk/~erik/Tycho-2/e-mail.html
> hth

Thanks Akarsh and Jeamy.

I've written Mr. Høg but I've not received any answer, yet. Please make your
own checks if you can, both since you are distributing the file and since I
think you (as a team) will have better contact with him or with Jason himself.

Please keep CC-ing me.

Thanks again

Noel
er Envite