[Kstars-devel] wrong tooltip string in xplanet/opsxplanet.ui?

Alexey Khudyakov alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com
Sun May 30 19:56:31 CEST 2010

On Sun, 30 May 2010 13:25:47 +0530
Prakash Mohan <prak902000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't the mean the same thing? To me it appears fine, but I dunno how
> it'll appear in the translated versions.We could change them to
> "Label's font color" and  "Set the font color for the labels". Is that
> ok?
>
> Cheers,
> Prakash
>
> [And aren't we in the string freeze?]

Yes.

> May 19th: Soft Message Freeze.

All translated messages (GUI strings) are frozen on this date. Only
previously untranslated strings or clear errors in strings can be
fixed. No major new strings changes should be done. It is ok to
remove strings. Exception: Artwork (try to keep the number of new
strings low anyways). Exception: Typo fixes can be fixed until
Beta2 is released but you have to mail kde-i18n-doc saying
you made a typo fix change.

--
Alexey Khudyakov <alexey.skladnoy at gmail.com>