[Kstars-devel] GHNS3 Porting for KStars

Zeke Connor xzekecomax at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 03:59:59 CET 2010

I recently joined the GHNS3 porting on the KDE forums Klassroom which
Frederik is mentoring. I finished the porting but kstar is saying Alexey
(sp?) was working on it. And the guys in #kde-edu told me to send an email
to help avoid duplication. Well with the finishing on GHNS3 for KStars.
There is only a bug I think I have found in GHNS3. So, i'm trying to figure
out where it is coming from. And once it's finished I can attach the diff
patches. But if Alexey's already doing it I can back aside.

Keith Rusler