[Kstars-devel] branches/kstars/carbonix/kstars

Yiannis Belias jonnyb at hol.gr
Thu Jun 17 23:13:08 CEST 2010

Alexey Khudyakov wrote
> Maybe we should concenrate instead on method which _can_ work on star but
>  test it on deep-sky objects first. Although I don't know how should looks.
>  Any other opinions? All kinds of ideas are welcome

Hi,

  Recently I saw the 'Eet' project and though I mention it, in case it
might be of help to the binary star catalogs issues:
http://docs.enlightenment.org/api/eet/html/index.html
  Also, maybe you can consider using the Tree structure of the ROOT
toolkit: ftp://root.cern.ch/root/doc/12Trees.pdf

I haven't used any of these and so can't be of more help :-(

Cheers!
Yiannis
--
Yiannis Belias  <jonnyb at hol.gr>                    `