[Kstars-devel] Tidying up the root directory

Médéric Boquien mboquien at free.fr
Sat Jul 17 16:09:07 CEST 2010

Hello,

I was looking at the kstars root directory
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeedu/kstars/ and it contains some very
outdated things. I would like to get your opinion before removing some of this
stuff.
* AUTHORS: is it needed? If so i will add missing names from kstars' about
* Changelog: it has not been touched since 2005. Do we get rid of it?
* INSTALL: this is also very, very outdated. Perhaps we could "steal" a part
of marble's one for instance? Otherwise it could just be removed
* READNE*: i guess some of them need to be updated
* TODO: yet another old file, last updated in August 2004 (!). I guess it could
be removed altogether and the still relevant items moved to bugzilla.
* kdevelop files. I think they should be removed.
* kstars.lsm: i am not sure what that file is but it is needed.

Otherwise we still have some source files in
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdeedu/kstars/kstars/ , which i do not like.
Feel free to move them to subdirectories.

Regards,

Médéric