[Kstars-devel] Refined patch for wishlist 178232: List all objects within a rectangle

Abhijit Apte abhijit.apte at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 08:00:25 CET 2010

Hi,

There is one candidate for separate patch already. It is code for searching
> for objects.

I've attached the patch for this candidate. It searches the objects in
rectangle using the approach that you suggested and finally prints the
results of the search on console (upon right-click drag).
I've implemented objectsInArea() only for StarComponent and
DeepSkyComponent, for now. Still got to figure out logic for searching
planets, moons, comets etc.

Please review and let me know your comments.

Rgds
-Abhi