[Kstars-devel] Re: Fwd: Fwd: star catalog

Noel David Torres Taño envite at rolamasao.org
Fri Dec 10 10:06:18 CET 2010

On Viernes 10 Diciembre 2010 08:57:59 Akarsh Simha escribió:
> Hi
>
> Sorry, I got this reply from Jason pretty long back, but I don't know
> why I didn't forward it right away.
>
> Many apologies for my delayed response.
>
> Regards
> Akarsh

Do not worry, we are all humans (stars do not write e-mails, even when
catalogued).

So, it is that both Tycho-2 and NOMAD are PD with citation, isn't it?

Thanks

Noel
er Envite

P.S. I will need you more, soon, since it seems that the Tycho2 Debian package
is on its way to be accepted, and I will need some extra help doing fancy
things to the catalogues