[Kstars-devel] branches/kstars/code-in/kstars/kstars

Victor Carbune victor.carbune at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 14:30:52 CET 2010

SVN commit 1202586 by vcarbune:

Nice feature done by Valery Kharitonov as a Google Code-in task.

He added a generic widget KSHelpLabel which can be used to create help
label, that points to our AstroInfo documentation within KHelpCenter.

This way we connect astronomical terms (declination, right ascension etc.)
with all the documentation available within the AstroInfo project.

Thanks, Valery and hope to see you contributing again to our project!

CCMAIL: kstars-devel at kde.org, kharvd at gmail.com

 M  +1 -0      CMakeLists.txt
 M  +1 -0      dialogs/detaildialog.cpp
 M  +14 -2     dialogs/details_data.ui
 M  +80 -46    dialogs/details_position.ui

http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=1202586