[Kstars-devel] Tools / List of objects more user friendly

Fabien pogzy at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 15:48:10 CET 2009

Hi,

When using the agent to build a list of objects, it seems that there is no data filter after choosing the date whereas a date of observation should take away about half of available objects. Am I wrong or did I missed something?

In the same agent tool to build a list of objects, there is a function to find objects within a certain circle, it could be fine to choose a circle centered to zenith on a certain time date (by checking a box).

More than that, when I am going to go to observe, I know my session will start on a certain time and finish approximatly on another time. It could be fine to set these two times, then a lower boundary (say no object below 15°degree above the horizon), then the list is build by KStars. Is it simple to do this job with the current version?

Regards
Fabien