[Kstars-devel] Kstars

jr diamondjoe18640 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 19:00:03 CEST 2009

I see that Kstars will not resume an add-on download. Is there any other way to get this data? I could use wget to resume. I'm a dial-up and don't think I'll ever be able to download that 1.4 gigabyte add-on (USNO NOMAD Catalog), bummer, because I really like Kstars. Great job! One other thing, The international space station is crossing the sky all the time, could you add a tracking feature for the station? I'd really like to see it in the sky. Thank you.